The Hadley School and Utah State University have partnered to offer these online courses
Hadley has initiated a partnership with Utah State University to offer college-level courses in the area of blindness. This new online program of study is available at undergraduate and graduate levels. Courses are designed for anyone who works with children and youth who are blind or visually impaired.
- COMD 3300 Introduction to Blindness and Visual Impairment
- COMD 3320 The Human Eye and Visual System
- COMD 3330 Introduction to Low Vision
- COMD 3340 The Role of Paraeducators with Individuals Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired
- COMD 3350 Introduction to Multiple Disabilities
- COMD 3360 Introduction to Braille
- COMD 6500 Studies in Blindness and Visual Impairment
- COMD 6520 Anatomy, Function and Disorders of the Eye
- COMD 6530 Issues in Low Vision
- COMD 6540 Visual Impairments and the Role of Paraeducators
- COMD 6550 Vision Loss and Multiple Disabilities
- COMD 6560 Braille
For tuition and enrollment information contact Linda Alsop, SKI-HI Institute, 435-797-5598, email@example.com, or Fran Payne, 435-797-5591, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details, visit SKI-HI Institute or view program brochure (PDF)