Randolph-Sheppard on the Web
NABM and Hadley are pleased to offer "Randolph-Sheppard on the Web" which consists of regularly scheduled webinars (BizTalk) focusing on business trends and challenges pertinent to blind merchants. These live online discussions will enable you to work with other merchants and Business Enterprise Program (BEP) professionals to solve the pressing concerns that affect your business. If you don't have time to participate live, the seminars will be archived so you can listen at your convenience.
- Social Security for Blind Vendors
- Why Micro Markets? Why now?
- The Customer Service Advantage: Attracting and Keeping Customers in the Randolph-Sheppard Vending and Concession Service Environment
- Active Participation: What it is and What it is not
- Healthier Vending: Using Fit Pick as a Tool to Get There
- Next Level Healthier Vending for Today's Work Force